JOIN QANTAS CLUB FOR 40 PERCENT DISCOUNT – ENDS FRIDAY
Qantas are running a 90-hour sale offering discounts of 40% on 1, 2, and 4 year memberships of the Qantas Club.
For those who fly semi-regularly, or perhaps a big overseas family trip or two – Qantas Club access can mean a world of difference for your travel comfort.
Qantas Club membership gets you:
Unlimited access to the largest lounge network of any Australian airline^;
- A complimentary guest visit˜ each time you travel;
- Access to On Departure Upgrades† using Qantas Points on Australian domestic flights;
- Additional checked baggage allowance‡ when travelling on Economy or Premium economy and Priority check-in on Qantas flights;
- Discounts on Qantas Meeting Rooms in Australia.
Each time your next onward flight that day is a Qantas or Jetstar flight number you will have access to:
- Qantas Club lounges when travelling within Australia*
- Qantas International Business Lounges when travelling overseas
- Emirates Business Lounge in Dubai
- American Airlines® Admirals Club lounges in London and other locations – visit www.aa.com for lounge locations
- Associated lounges in most international ports where there is no Qantas or partner airline lounge partner airline lounge. View Qantas and associated lounge network locations and access.
For those who already have, or are likely to reach Qantas Gold or Oneworld Sapphire Status (with the help of The Flight Doc’s tips and tricks) – you will receive complimentary Qantas Club membership as well as access to additional lounges throughout the Oneworld network.
But for those with Bronze or Silver status – Qantas Club membership can be a wise investment.
If you’re a paid Qantas Club member, and then subsequently achieve Gold or Platinum status, Qantas actually place your paid membership on hold, which will automatically kick back in if you drop below Gold status in the future. This is a fantastic feature of the program.
You are welcome to invite family, friends or a colleague to join you in the lounge.
- Domestic Australia and New Zealand Qantas Club – you may invite one guest to join you.
- International Lounge – you may invite one guest to join you. Both you and your guest need to be travelling together further that day on the same flight.
In addition to the above, you may also be able to bring children into a Qantas lounge subject to the child access guide. If children are older than 18 they are considered as a guest.
Using some advanced strategies taught by The Flight Doc you will be able to quickly and easily find and take advantage of the best travel and points opportunities. To learn more about courses and training with The Flight Doc check out www.theflightdoc.com, and subscribe to our free Tricks, Tips & Travel Secrets newsletter using the form on the right-hand side of the page.
The Flight Doc