PRIORITY PASS GIVES YOU $36 CREDIT AT SYDNEY AIRPORT RESTAURANTS
Priority Pass is a lounge membership program that provides access to airport lounges across the globe, regardless of which airline you’re flying on.
The latest addition to Priority Pass benefits is that you can now use your Priority Pass card to receive $36 per person complimentary at a range of restaurants and bars in Terminals 1, 2, and 3 at Sydney Airport.
One of my favourite places to eat (beside the Qantas First Class Lounge), is Movida in Terminal 2 – conveniently located ahead of your Virgin Australia flight.
Cardholders and accompanying guests will receive AUD$36 off the final bill per person per visit, valid on any type of meal and/or drinks upon presentation of a valid card.
The great thing about Priority Pass – is that it is a complimentary included benefit of being an American Express Platinum cardholder.
The 3rd C in The Flight Doc’s Law of 5Cs refers to Compounding – or being able to ramp up your points-earning abilities.
Whilst The Flight Doc’s strategies to fly First Class for less than the cost of Economy don’t require you to sign-up to credit cards – they can give your travel opportunities a huge boost.
The Platinum Card by American Express is a brilliant and important card in the wallet of many savvy and sophisticated frequent flyers.
The American Express Platinum card goes everywhere with me, and I can’t recommend it highly enough.
Right now – you can sign up through The Flight Doc’s exclusive referral link and receive 90,000 Membership Rewards points when you are approved and spend $1,500 on your new Card in the first three months of Card Membership.
(Disclosure: By using the link above, you will be eligible for 90,000 bonus points, which is 10,000 more than the publicly available offer. The Flight Doc will also receive bonus points if you are approved. You are welcome to apply directly without using the above link, but will only be eligible for the standard public offer)
The Platinum Card from American Express is an exclusive card, and not everyone will be eligible for approval.
But if you are – you can enjoy the ultimate level of benefits.
- Receive 90,000 Membership Rewards points when you apply, are approved and spend $1,500 on your Card within your first 3 months of Card Membership1. This offer is available to new Card Members, as well as Bank-issued American Express companion cardholders.
- Receive a $300 Platinum Travel Credit each year2, which can be redeemed online for prepaid airfares, car hire or hotel bookings.
- Transfer your points to a choice of 10 airline rewards and 2 hotel programs3.
- Complimentary access for you and a guest to over 1,000 VIP Lounges with Priority Pass4 plus access to Virgin Australia Lounges5, Delta Sky Club Lounges6 and American Express Lounges7.
- Complimentary worldwide Travel Insurance and Purchase Protection8.
As a member of Ascent Premium – our highest tier of rewards – you’ll earn up to 3 Membership Rewards points9 per $1 spent on your Card.
- Earn 3 points per $1 spent at restaurants in Australia9.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on airlines, accommodation and spend in foreign currency9.
- Earn 1 point per $1 spent on everything else, except those in the 0.5 points category9.
- Earn 0.5 points per $1 spent on utilities, telecommunications companies, non American Express provided insurance and government bodies9.
Travel is always more relaxing when you feel looked after. Your Platinum Card Membership entitles you to upgrades, access to special benefits and substantial savings.
- Receive a $300 Platinum Travel Credit2 each year, which can be redeemed online for prepaid airfares, car hire or hotel bookings. What’s more, you can use this credit to book travel for anyone you choose. No booking fees apply for Platinum Travel Credit bookings.
- Complimentary enrolment into elite tier of hotel partner programs including Club CarlsonSM12, Starwood Preferred Guest®13 and Shangri-La Golden Circle Jade Membership14 and Hilton HHonorsTM Gold status15.
- Enjoy access to more than 1,000 VIP lounges with Priority Pass4, the world’s largest independent airport lounge program. One of your Supplementary Card Members will also receive complimentary membership to Priority Pass4, plus you can both bring a guest into Priority Pass lounges at no additional cost.
- Experience Virgin Australia Lounge Access. Beginning immediately, you and a guest can enjoy access to Virgin Australia lounges too. Every time you fly Virgin Australia, the doors will open for you at their lounges throughout Australia5.
- Platinum Airline Privileges Program offers great savings on First and Business Class fares with some of the world’s leading airlines such as Qantas Airways, Emirates, Virgin Australia, and more. Depending on the airline and destination, you can save up to 20% compared to standard fares found outside of Platinum Travel Service16.
- Enjoy upgrades and preferential treatment at over 900 of the most luxurious hotels in the world17.
Using some advanced strategies taught by The Flight Doc you will be able to quickly and easily find and take advantage of the best travel and points opportunities. To learn more about courses and training with The Flight Doc check out www.theflightdoc.com, and subscribe to our free Tricks, Tips & Travel Secrets newsletter using the form on the right-hand side of the page.
The Flight Doc