THE FLIGHT DOC TIP OF THE WEEK – SAVE MONEY WITH FLEXIBILITY
I’ve developed a system that will allow you to save money, travel more, in comfort and in style.
I call this The Flight Doc’s Law of 5 ‘C’s.
However, the starting point before we get into the Law of 5Cs is the concept of flexibility.
What do we mean by the word flexibility?
Simply put, the more flexible you are with your travel arrangements the more money you can save and the better the opportunities.
The Flight Doc secret for today is that flexibility is your friend.
Using some advanced strategies taught by The Flight Doc you will be able to quickly and easily find and take advantage of the best travel and points opportunities.
Our next course in Australia is 10-12 Nov in Sydney, Australia.
BUT… There are ONLY 3 PLACES LEFT
If you have been thinking of attending FLY FIRST CLASS FOREVER!, now is the time to book.
As you will learn – Don’t Delay – Book it Today!
One more thing – if you fly for business seek accounting/taxation advice as you will find that our educational business course may be tax deductible for you – providing you an even stronger incentive to register for this truly transformational course.
Please feel free to contact me or one of the team by CLICKING HERE for any further information or queries you might have.
You will love the course!
You will not be disappointed!
You will start generating savings straight away if you follow our techniques and procedures … on both domestic and international flights!
- Learn strategic flight booking techniques to reduce costs by up to 80%
- Learn fast-track strategies to earn top-elite status with airlines
- Discover strategies to reduce the costs of round-the-world faresby 40%
- Become an expert in airline search engines with advanced routing tricks
- Learn maximum value and ‘sweet-spots’ on miles & points award tables
- Learn Strategic Acquisition – of Miles and Points
- UnderstandComplex Fare Rules – and Pricing Strategies
- Discover On-line Tools – to Simplify your Travel
- Gain Savvy Luggage Strategies – to Improve the First and Business Class Experience
- Learn Valuation Methods – Discount and Arbitrage Strategies
- Understand Health Plans – and Travel Safe Strategies
- Complimentary – 3-month Access to Web Training Series
- Complimentary – 3-month Award Seat Booking Assistance
- And So Much More…
- Just booked my first double open jaw in Business Class for about $3000. Much better value than the $2500 Economy fare I first looked at.
Neil – Flight Doc Graduate
- Enjoyed my first ever Business Class flight with British Airways Melbourne to London – thank you Darren Delaney for all your knowledge to educate us to achieve special moments like this in our lives.
Karen – Flight Doc Graduate
- So happy with the training tonight. We all really enjoyed the masses of real scenario info. Please pass on thanks and respect to your whole team. Awesome work from The Flight Doc.
Jason – Flight Doc Graduate
The 3-Day Program Includes:
- Flight Upgrades – Strategies and tips for upgrading to First and Business Class Cabins
- Flight Planning – Templates, principles and methods
- Fare Rules & Pricing – Understanding fare codes, rules and classes
- Premium Airline Carrier Search Engines – Strategic planning and implementation
- Low-Cost Airline Search Engines – Strategies to secure inexpensive flights
- Global Strategic Alliances – Recognition and benefits across Oneworld, Star Alliance & Skyteam
- Loyalty and Status – Fast track strategies, status matches and status challenges
- Qantas Frequent Flyer – Strategies and tips for Platinum & Platinum One Status
- Virgin Australia Velocity – Strategies and tips for Platinum Status
- Round the World Fares – Price-saving strategies, planning tools, and fast track to status
- Online Tools and Applications – Recommendations, techniques and more
- Health and Comfort – Preparation, medications, insurance, seating strategies and well-being
- Miles & Points – Earning tables, domestic and global strategies to increase opportunities
- Advanced Valuations – Acquisition costs, earning & burning strategies to maximize value
- Award Tables – Interpret and understand sweet-spots on award redemption tables
- Miles & Points Bonuses – Recognize promotions, and take advantage of discounts
- Credit Card, Hotel & Car Hire – Take advantage of strategic partnerships and bonuses
- Award Redemptions – Practical exercises to implement your new knowledge and skills
- Plenary Sessions – Loyalty & Reward Experts to answer your questions
- And So Much More…
The Flight Doc